Milf in kuwait

A senior Kuwaiti official had earlier told AFP that 15 Iranian diplomats had been asked to leave the country.The move follows a court case in which 21 people were found guilty of belonging to a cell that had been formed and trained by Iran's Revolutionary Guards, which Tehran has denied.

The statement, signed by Murad and Sema, said the attitude of some lawmakers toward the BBL was an indication “of a systematic extermination of the signed peace agreements to the detriment of the Bangsamoro people and the entire people of the country.” They said that “under this present situation of the peace process, we realize and feel duty bound to strengthen and consolidate our unity and our people under the blessings of universal brotherhood for the common good and interest of all.” Both leaders said the passage of an undiluted BBL shall fully implement both the 2014 CAB and the 1996 GPH-MNLF Final Peace Agreement, in letter and spirit, and in accordance with the 1976 Tripoli Agreement.The MNLF faction headed by Sema was considered the largest and most politically active group from the three factions that emerged from the erstwhile rebel group.Misuari still heads one faction, while Habib Hashim Mudjahab leads a coalition that includes Misuari’s group.Kuwait greatly reduced its diplomatic presence in Tehran last year after its ally Saudi Arabia completely severed relations with Iran, keeping only a charge d'affaires and two officials, according to IRNA.Islamist-dominated opposition groups and their allies secured nearly half of the Kuwaiti parliament's seats, official election results showed Sunday, raising fears of fresh political wrangling in the oil-rich Gulf state.

Leave a Reply